N7SLC: My Introduction

A little bit about TransTRBO forums and Introduce yourself.
N7SLC

N7SLC: My Introduction

Post by N7SLC »

Greetings!

As a brand-new member of the forum I'd like to introduce myself. I've been a licensed ham since '92 and I currently hold a General Class ticket. I'm an ETA certified electronic technician and have been working as an RF Technician since 1995. The majority of my RF experience is with Motorola and some Hytera. I've designed and deployed many large-scale enterprise DMR networks using both Motorola and Hytera.

I haven't yet had a chance to try out the software. I've installed it but it is requiring registration before it'll connect to my radio. I'd like to not only be able to use the free software as part of our church volunteer emergency service group, but I'm also looking for a simple and cost effective console/GPS/voice recorder PAID solution for some of my smaller DMR customers that cannot afford one of the larger systems.

I've reached out to TransTRBO via there online form but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm looking forward to giving this software a go.

Thanks,

Dan
N7SLC
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: N7SLC: My Introduction

Post by Administrator »

Hi Dan,

I have received your email if it's from "Dan D..." my ham mate Phill has a radio business here in Australia and he usually answers the radio specific questions - I'll chase him up on that.

As to downloading and getting a freeware license - please read this http://www.transtrbo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=47

I have a new Freeware release just about to go (Vn 0.1.1.5)

Code: Select all

Vn 0.0.1.5
----------
Add Text names to remote GPS radio icon displays.
Add GPS Text Font, Colour and Text placement position into TT Config
Add Default action Left Dbl Click on Contact List
Trim White Space on registration Keys
Add Volunteer Build
Fix bug in Language DLLs - all were defined as English "Versions"
Fixed Menu placement bugs for Multiple Monitor systems
Added ascending/descending ordering to columns in various lists
Added Russian, German and French language DLL shells
But I'll be away for several days on "Summer Holidays" so I doubt whether it will be released before I go.

cheers
Will B
Geriatrics Generate Methane.
Grafitti Clifton Hill 1974
Living proof 2021