Russian Translation - suggested by 'attache'

LOTE (Languages Other Than English) Translations.
Please start a thread if you are willing to translate TransTRBO into your native language.
Administrator
Site Admin

Russian Translation - suggested by 'attache'

Post by Administrator »

Hi guys,

You volunteer groups have got to hand it to these Hams - they are freely volunteering their time into translating this dispatcher program for "Search and Rescue" groups plus "Red Cross" and other Volunteer groups - from English to your language.

attache(RUS) has offered to translate this Mototrbo(TM) application into Russian, I hope you appreciate his efforts as much as I do.

@attache - you should be able to download the strings from http://www.transtrbo.com/files/Localise ... RBORUS.ini, some things like "TransTRBO" and other contributor's or my name and copyright don't need translation.

Please remember you only need to read the first field and then overwrite the 2nd field with your Russian equivalent. :D

I will try and post a few English dialogs shortly so it may help you in this quite difficult task.

Hopefully your Russian Volunteer groups will appreciate your efforts, as much as I do - and I'll need feedback once you're done to see if the dialog field sizes need altering (Your translation will be into English sized dialogs and they may need rescaling) ..

My thanks to Motorola Michael (@ USA) and Dietmar (@ EMEA) for accepting my efforts in supporting their great technology and use in volunteer organisations.

cheers
Will and Phill
(Australia)
Geriatrics Generate Methane.
Grafitti Clifton Hill 1974
Living proof 2021